At Hurst Life magazine we have a continuous search to find some brilliant, creative and beautiful images of the West Sussex village of Hurstpierpoint. If your photograph is used for a cover image, you'll receive a £20 shopping voucher!
Anyone can take part! Just email it in, but do have a look at the following guidelines:
- Entries only by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All images should be portrait orientation and, preferably, have some allowance for 'copyspace' (where we'll overlay some text on the cover)
- Make the compositions interesting and attractive for a cover image
- Photos must be of objects/people/places in or around parish, preferably recognisable as such.
- Include your name, address and phone number on any entries
- Rights to include your image on the cover in one issue of the magazine will be assumed, by submitting the photo. You will be credited as the owner and creator of the image, inside the magazine. Please only submit images YOU have taken and therefore have the copyright for.
- You should ensure that, as the photographer, any permissions have been obtained from the subject matter of the image (where appropriate), for the purposes of a magazine cover distribution.
- Images will be selected on the basis of topical seasons during the year. ie, snowy shots will feature in the winter months.
- The editor of the magazine has any final decision about image selection.
- Photos may be kept on file and used for future issues of Hurst Life. In that instance the current incentive offered upon publication.