Advertise with us
Hurst Life is a magazine which is delivered free to all homes in the village of Hurstpierpoint on a monthly basis. It comes out on/around the last day of each month. It can also be picked up from Tesco in nearby Burgess Hill.
If your business would benefit from being on the coffee tables of the residents of Hurstpierpoint -then look no further for a potential source of new business leads.
Hurst Life is a community magazine - content is king and we will write and curate stories and information from within the community to make a magazine that is all about the village. We present it in a professionally designed and colourful format and we believe this is the only way to make a magazine that is genuinely different from the competition.
If you'd like more information about advertising in HURST Life magazine...
Please complete the form below and we will send you everything you need right away (including a rate card)...
Alternatively call Emily or David
now on 01273 796 026
to reserve your space in
the next available issue...
SO, WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
As a potential advertiser – lets make it simple…
- Its size format (170x240mm) gives you a bigger advertisement
- It is designed by professional designers (we’ll also do your ad’s if you’d like us too!)
- Hurst Life is full of genuine local content which means local people will READ IT, and not put it straight in the recycling
- It provides reliable, regular exposure to a good demographic
- No premiums for colour ads – we’re full colour throughout!
- Your company will feature in a quick-list reference - Advertisers Index - at the back of the month’s issue, with your contact details - FREE!!
- Every advertiser will also be listed on this website - see here - for the duration of any advertising contract with Hurst Life - again, absolutely FREE! Just give us a 60-word description of your business when giving us your order.